"S" is for Snippets from my day.

#1. It rained today. After a week of sultry hot days, the long awaited monsoons are finally here. I watched as two little boys sailed paper boats in a great big puddle.

#2. Turns out, they not only bring you the wrong order after you have been waiting for an hour for a couple of sandwiches, but they change your bill to include the charges for the wrong orders even after you have sent the items back to the kitchen untouched. Not cool.

#3. And I still haven’t found my next book. I guess I will read some of my sister’s comic books for now till I come across something that I can’t help but read.

2 comments:

  1. I just finished "My Name is Memory" by Ann Brashears. I liked it though the end was a bit confusing. Definitely a book to read and discuss! Hope the rest of your day went better!

    Stopping by from Lisa's Live Wires for the A to Z Blogging Challenge.
    www.heathermccubbin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have at least gotten a discount if not a free meal.

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete